We all now know the little things in life that make me happy, but because I am built to be extra special (semi-anxious), I have a whole new list that showcases my inner struggle.
1. Did I leave my curling iron on? All day panic and waiting for my landlord to call saying everything is burned down.
2. Going to a new establishment and not knowing where the bathrooms are right away.
3. Splitting up a bill between 5 or more people.
4. When I’m about to look at my bank account after the weekend.
5. When I have to go to work networking events.
6. Going to the grocery store by myself.
7. Driving when my gas light has been on for awhile and then there is hella traffic.
8. When I see a co-worker out in public.
9. That moment when I pull up to the gas station and I have to roll down my window, pop my gas door thing, find my debit card, and turn down my ridiculously loud music, all within a few seconds. PRESSURE.
10. When Starbucks forgets to make my coffee and I stand by the “pick up” area like a lost dog wanting water.
11. Every month when I get an email from the electric company, how much is it this time??
12. Anything and everything about a Sunday night
13. I have the best “going out outfit” in my head and then I realize it’s dirty.
14. When the DVR didn’t record my show.
15. When I make coffee at work and we have no coffee creamer.
16. When I can’t find my phone in the blanket abyss in my bed.
17. When I watch a series on Netflix and they don’t have the latest season available.
18. At a checkout line and I swear the cashier didn’t scan one of my items. I don’t want to make the security beep thing at the door go nuts.
19. When an unknown number calls my cell (is it Sallie Mae or did I give my number out to a random again?)
20. When people walk too closely behind me on the street.
21. When I’m at a crosswalk with no light.
22. When I have to take out the trash out the night before, but I’m too lazy (and so is the roomie…)
23. That moment I wake up from blacking out and hoping so hard that I have my ID , debit card, and cell phone.
24. The mall during the holiday season.
25. When I can’t remember an old password and I don’t want to get locked out.